Friday, June 10, 2016

Dirty: Kylie Scott



As someone who has been a very, very big Kylie Scott fan (namely her Stage Dive series), I had high expectations for this book. And, while this was a decent book, it was no Stage Dive book. I loved the characters in Dirty, but it just wasn't what I hoped it was going to be.


Vaughan and Lydia had a rather rough start, but they were quite comical. I enjoyed watching them banter and get to know each other during the book. The side characters were also great. Vaughan's friends and family were all very likable, and lovable.

I just felt like this book was missing something. Some spark to keep me interested, some hook in the plot, there wasn't as much humor as her previous books. I just didn't feel it.

Despite the fact that I felt it wasn't her best book, it was still good. I will absolutely be reading the rest of the series, but I hope she changes things up a bit.

Here it is on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment