Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wrong Question, Right Answer: Elle Casey





This is the third book in this fabulous series by Elle Casey. I have followed this series from the beginning, and it just keeps getting better. I have to say that I was curious about Toni, and this book provided me with answers and the most amazing love story.

This one wasn't all completely lovey-dovey. It was rough and rocky and full of heartbreak (of the cry-alone-in-your-room-to-sad-music kind).


But it was worth it. So worth it.

I didn't really see Toni and Lucky coming in as a couple, but they work well with each other. Really well. 

Of course, this book wouldn't be complete without the wit and humor that I have come to expect from this author. I was laughing so much during this book. And crying....it is a roller coaster guys, get ready and buckle up.

Overall I loved it! It is just what I wanted from this series, short, emotional, and has a happy ending. I can't wait to read the next one! Well done Elle Casey, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment