Thursday, May 18, 2017

Becoming A Legend: Sarah Robinson





First, I have to say that I am so glad I stuck with this series. The first one was a bit iffy, the last one was pretty good, and this one is even better. Was it cheesy and predictable and maybe a little ridiculous?


Did I love it anyways?


I have no regrets.

Moving on, I loved Nora and Kane. They were perfect for each other. They both needed to relax and have some fun....and oh boy did they.

I have loved Nora from the moment she was introduced. I liked her backstory, it gave her character so much depth and strength. Nora was a character I could easily relate to (except for the whole crazy bookie thing). Of course, like all his brothers, Kane was a hero. He came in and swept her problems away, but still gave her independence.

I liked that the relationship had a bit more authenticity to it. It took place over the course of almost two months, instead of days. Kane has always intrigued me, and I'm glad he ended up with someone like Nora. 

I'm also super happy about the fact that we got to see the marriage of two other characters in this one. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. Both of the characters were well written, and the book was an easy read. It was well written and easy to get hooked on. But now I'm excited to see whose story we get next!


No comments:

Post a Comment