Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Eternal Ecstasy: Setta Jay




I felt like this one wasn't as good as the past books have been. I have been waiting for Sirena's character's book from basically the time I read the first book. She is such a strong character. She is intelligent, kind, and protective of every single one of the guardians.

Hroarr was introduced in the previous book, and he ended up being Sirena's mate. I dislike him. I know he's supposed to be this big bad guy who deep down has feelings and cares about Sirena and that for them, dominance is the way that they win a woman's heart. But he just seemed like an aggressive asshole to me.

The plot on this one also felt really rushed. I loved the background story going on in these book so much. I think it could have been expanded, and the romance could have been the side plot. I was left feeling a bit disappointed and like there should be more happening. However, I am happy we got to see the other characters in this book too.

Overall, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that great either.

No comments:

Post a Comment