Monday, January 1, 2018

I Need You Tonight: Stina Lindenblatt



Finally! A romance book that I enjoyed. I really liked Mason as a character. I loved his development in this book, and the relationship with Nicole. It seemed so natural for them to start as friends and progress to love. They were great for each other, kinda. This book dealt with a lot of serious topics, and they were covered well. I love that Nicole was so strong when dealing with really shitty stuff in this book.

Mason was a good guy, even if it took him a bit longer than normal to truly get there. Which brings me to the end of the book. I felt a little disappointed, but not with the story itself, with the result of Mason's actions. I'm curious as to what's going to happen in the following books and I'm looking forward to finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment