Monday, January 1, 2018

Wrong Turn, Right Direction: Elle Casey



I have been following Elle Casey for quite some time now. I love this author and she writes amazing books. This one seemed a bit different from her other books. I felt a bit more serious, and maybe a little more outlandish than the past ones. It still had the comedy, the sweet moments, and the serious moments. I liked it, but not as much as her other books.

Mika was difficult for me to like. I understand why she didn't trust anybody, but it was frustrating when things kept getting prolonged because she wouldn't tell anyone anything. Thibault was her perfect match because he was such the opposite. Although he hated it, he totally had a Superman complex, but it was a good thing. 

These two ended up making a great couple, but I wish the falling in love period would have been a bit longer. It was still a well-written and well thought out book. A quick read that was pleasant and still fairly enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment