Friday, December 16, 2016

Burn Down the Night: M O'Keefe






Alright, so after realizing that this was the third in the series, I quickly went back and read the first two (I couldn't just start in the middle of it). The first two were pretty good. I liked the drama (it was like reading a soap opera script), the characters, and all the crazy intrigue.

This book was pretty much the same, but with a new perspective. 

In the third installment, we get the perspective of Max (the badass biker brother who really has a heart of gold) and Olivia (the crazy stripper, not-DEA agent, former cult member chick).

I never really pictured these two getting together, just too much personality to be able to fit into one room. But, as always happens with a romance novel, they got together anyway, shit blew up in their faces, and they had crazy hot sex, and kinda live happily ever after.....I mean, what else would they do?


Although it was a little unbelievable (that ending..come on) with all the family love going on..it was still enjoyable. It didn't take me very long to read, but I really did end up liking this author.

I wish I could give this more that three stars (lets make it 3.5), but it just was a touch too crazy for me.

I think it is safe to say that the next book will be great as well. I'm excited to see the couple for the next book and how they end up getting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment