Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Billionaire's Virgin: Jackie Ashenden


I've been so busy that it took me almost an entire year to review this book. I had to read it a couple times to refresh my memory, but still liked it every time I read it, which says something.

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Yeah, there was smut, yeah, it was kinda ridiculous, but it wasn't something that I got bored reading.

Mia was someone who lost everything, and still bounced back. She didn't give up hope, and didn't really need a man to save her (I have complete confidence that she would have eventually saved herself), but learned how to be vulnerable and accept love.

Xavier seemed like a total tool (although he admits this frequently), and honestly, he never really changed to me. He tried and kinda succeeded, but really should put in some more effort in my opinion.



It was a quick book, the characters fall in love pretty quickly, it's a little over the top. But it was so cute that I was able to look past it. Both the characters and the plot were well written and likeable (after the reader gets to know that they really are good people deep down).

No comments:

Post a Comment