Friday, May 26, 2017

Giving It All: Christi Barth




So I may have missed the previous book in the series, which made things a little bit confusing. However, I was still able to understand what went on. But I would not recommend reading these as standalones.

Anyways...I really did like this book. I thought Logan was an amazing person. I liked the transformation he went through during this book. And of course it was mostly due to Brooke. Brooke was a character that had an amazing amount of strength and resilience.

I found that she was my favorite character in this series so far. I loved that she was so passionate about what she does, and that she saw through Logan and his issues. She cared enough to stick around and help him, and love him.

The two had such wonderful chemistry. Their banter was on point, and made better by the fact that they had so much history together. Overall, the book was really well done. It was funny, and somehow incredibly emotional for a romance novel. Don't worry, it still gets hot and steamy and mushy and everything else you would expect, but there really is some harsh reality in this one as well.

It was a quick read, and I would recommend that any of you on the fence should just read it.
Now....I get to go back and read the one I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment