Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Trying It All: Christi Barth



Like all of the others in this series, it had humor, seriousness, and some super sweet moments. It was much the same as the rest, and I was glad that these two characters ended up together. Riley and Summer were the perfect contrasting pair (as Knox so helpfully pointed out). Reserved and carefree, serious and full of life, and all of the sarcasm that couldn't quite truly be contained within the pages made me fall in love with this falling in love story.

This was a well-written story that sucked me in from the beginning. It had great backstory, and the characters didn't just suddenly fall in love after a whole one week of knowing each other. I loved the buildup for the characters and their romance.

I really enjoyed reading this one and it was the perfect book for a mental break.

No comments:

Post a Comment