Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saving a Legend: Sarah Robinson





Well, I do have to admit that this one was much better than the first one. I loved the continued family dynamics in this one. And am so glad that the family has been reunited.

I thought this one was much better than the previous one for some reason. I liked that the story as a whole was more believable (apart from the whole, you know, "murdering someone" part), with our heroine having a relatively normal backstory, same with our male lead.

Granted, the whole falling in love at first sight, super short romance turning into a perfect fairy tale love...is still a bit old.



This is one of the few things that I have to complain about for this book though. Aside from that, the only thing I didn't like was all the drama, the angst. That whole bit is annoying and old.

But I can't begin to explain how much I love Kieran. And Fiona. And them together. And honestly just the whole Kavanagh crew, they crack me up every time more than one of them is in a room together. This really was a good book. They made such a cute couple that it was easy to read, easy to like, and really just made me want to continue this series.

1 comment: