Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Deepest Blue: Kim Williams Justesen





Well guys, this one was just not my cup of tea. I couldn't get into the plot, couldn't really relate to the characters, didn't particularly enjoy some of the characters (let's be honest....it was one very specific female side character, you know who I mean). Not for me man...


This was a phenomenal plot, seriously. It was emotional, with complex characters, had a real life feel to it. Which is one of the only reasons I liked it. I could so easily see everything happening as I was reading it. And it was heartbreaking, but uplifting at the same time. That part of it, that was wonderful and amazing.

Overall, this one was just a dud for me. The book was well-written, well thought out, and easy to read, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would enjoy it. I'm just not one of them.

I would recommend this for people who have some time to spare, enjoy a little bit of high-stakes drama, and those who enjoy emotional books. For the rest of you, you might still enjoy it.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment