Friday, January 30, 2015

Tall, Tatted, and Tempting: Tammy Falkner

WHAT WAS THAT ENDING?!

I mean seriously, it the author trying to kill me?



But, the book was pretty awesome.

Logan was amazing, he was sexy, charming, and so protective of Kit. I loved that he took such good care of Kit and was so loyal to his brothers. I loved the family bond that all of the Reed brothers shared, I will definitely be reading the rest of the series. The brothers were so welcoming of Kit and treated her just like family....well, kind of.

Kit bothered me a bit. I understand her need to be all secretive, but it isn't like she was on the run from something big bad and dangerous. I feel like she could have just said what was wrong, she trusted him and he wouldn't have done anything to jeopardize her. I mean, seriously, her name, she couldn't tell him her name? Ugh, it was vexing.

I'm so excited to see how things turn out for this couple. This book is perfect for anyone who loves romance and some cutesy flirting and a little bit of steaminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment